- At the start, you have to answer 3 key questions: Where am I going? Who is going to be there? And do I want to be there too?
- When you finally commit to a place, you must brace yourself for a long ride.
- You know you will have to battle eager crowds trying to get to the same spot.
- En route, you feel yourself getting frustrated and tired. You begin to think is this really worth it?
- Then you remember…they will feed you! You get excited again.
- Finally, the effort pays off. You are at the door.
- You put on your best happy face. Then you proceed with the meet-and-greet.
- The table is all set up, but you still have to make your rounds.
- Finally you sit down.
- It’s time to make conversation!
- (Psss…it’s a dialogue, not a monologue…). Ah, yes! QUESTION: Can I offer some help?
- Let me think…well, ok. Are you good at carving?
- I am the best! I began carving when I was one, as soon as I could hold the knife, and I have carved every year since!
- Wow, that’s impressive…well, enough talking, I need to digest…
- Me too. LOVED everything! THANK YOU!!! (This place is amazing. There were even 2 pies for dessert!)
- Whew, it’s over. Comatose…
- Just one thing left to do. Relax and dream away!